Cost of living in Mutare, Zimbabwe compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.614 TRY / USD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mutare (Zimbabwe) is 23% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,844TL ($1,064) in Mutare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $40 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $858 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $923,708,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,400 lei (about 1 hour ago)