Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 473 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.507 TRY / OMR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 40% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,371TL (﷼ 355) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,220 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oporto costs €537 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gibraltar costs £45 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 59TL (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Thane costs ₨13 (about 2 hours ago)