Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 430 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.464 TRY / OMR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 41% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,241TL (﷼ 448) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q449 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €49 (about 2 hours ago)