Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 502 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.617 TRY / OMR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 112% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,563TL (﷼ 395) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $2.11 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €860 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buffalo, New York costs $10 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Bristol costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)