Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 477 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.850 TRY / OMR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 42% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,116TL (﷼ 316) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tambov costs руб 40 (1 minute ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨333 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €8 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hurghada costs E£ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (about 1 hour ago)