Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 455 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.836 TRY / OMR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 80% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,218TL (﷼ 377) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Burgos costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 1 hour ago)