Cost of living in Murree, Pakistan compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03490 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Murree (Pakistan) is 43% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,295TL (₨94,417) in Murree to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)