Cost of living in Murmansk, Russia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06647 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Murmansk (Russia) is about the same as in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,337TL (руб 35,160) in Murmansk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aarhus costs kr70 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $10 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 18 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)