Cost of living in Murcia, Spain compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 282 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.098 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Murcia (Spain) is 54% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,775TL (€783) in Murcia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iasi costs 30 lei (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$700,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €73 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2.47 (about 2 hours ago)