Cost of living in Münster, Germany compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.291 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Münster (Germany) is 88% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,769TL (€712) in Münster to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vitória costs R$ 204 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 350,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $105 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨50,825 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)