Cost of living in Munich, Germany compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,072 prices entered by 185 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.959 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Munich (Germany) is 108% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,359TL (€879) in Munich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz, California costs $3,558 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ghent costs €6.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.19 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coventry costs £1.25 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Porto Alegre costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)