Cost of living in Mumbai, India compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,975 prices entered by 631 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06114 TRY / INR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is 7% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,226TL (₨36,412) in Mumbai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lucca costs €50 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guelph costs C$1,220 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baguio City costs Php1,350,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (about 2 hours ago)