Cost of living comparison between Mumbai, India and Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,574 prices entered by 572 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04603 TRY / INR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is 29% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,654TL (₨57,667) in Mumbai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$80 (13 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Utrecht costs €90 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (42 minutes ago)