Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina, United States compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.778 TRY / USD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina (United States) is 135% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,698TL ($1,244) in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Quebec City costs C$529 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vienna costs €499 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antigua Guatemala costs Q5,591 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Maceió costs R$ 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)