Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar, Bangladesh compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05726 TRY / BDT
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar (Bangladesh) is 9% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,300TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 3,005TL (Taka 52,492) in Moulvi Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yogyakarta costs Rp 50,000 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$55,908 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Van costs 22TL (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 60,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)