Cost of living in Mosul, Iraq compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00400 TRY / IQD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mosul (Iraq) is 12% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,364TL (841,562 Dinar) in Mosul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨2,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Akure costs 40,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Wrocław costs 1,800 zł (about 2 hours ago)