Cost of living in Mosul, Iraq compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00300 TRY / IQD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mosul (Iraq) is about the same as in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,303TL (768,727 Dinar) in Mosul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £817 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $75 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 11 C$ (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $30 (38 minutes ago)