Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.462 TRY / BAM
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 6% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,440TL (991KM) in Mostar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belize City costs BZ$10 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Yangon costs 1,000 Kyat (16 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 16 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Kingston costs J$1,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Atlanta, Georgia costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $97 (about 2 hours ago)