Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.040 TRY / BAM
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 7% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 3,024TL (1,483KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 80 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanover costs €15 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 1.000 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €100 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (13 minutes ago)