Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.337 TRY / BAM
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is about the same as in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,353TL (1,007KM) in Mostar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Myitkyina costs 3,000 Kyat (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 9 B/. (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,500 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ufa costs руб 40 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)