Cost of living in Moscow, Russia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,433 prices entered by 390 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07485 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moscow (Russia) is 23% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,932TL (руб 52,534) in Moscow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,525 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)