Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00769 TRY / KMF
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is about the same as in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,965TL (385,566 Franc) in Moroni.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €50 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Blantyre costs 24,000 Kwacha (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (about 1 hour ago)