Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00783 TRY / KMF
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is about the same as in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,294TL (293,153 Franc) in Moroni.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €4.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$2,800 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Poznan costs 17 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston upon Hull costs £5.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨20,330 (38 minutes ago)