Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01235 TRY / KMF
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 17% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,391TL (274,546 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,440 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Muscat costs ﷼ 7 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albany, New York costs $0.71 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,067,000 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.70 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.80 (38 minutes ago)