Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00947 TRY / KMF
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 7% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,460TL (259,608 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Orlando, Florida costs $24 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $31 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,626 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €600 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Dundee costs £12 (36 minutes ago)