Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.654 TRY / CUC *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 25% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,632TL (565 CUC) in Morón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santa Cruz, California costs $7 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$120 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $28,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (about 3 hours ago)