Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.610 TRY / CUC *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 15% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,330TL (1,199 CUC) in Morón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Turin costs €222 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nancy costs €39 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (37 minutes ago)