Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.821 TRY / CUC *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 17% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,577TL (674 CUC) in Morón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baotou costs 元77 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q35 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,279 (10 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Athens costs €0.22 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $6,450 (41 minutes ago)