Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.533 TRY / CUC *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 14% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,502TL (708 CUC) in Morón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £5,160 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Port Louis costs ₨90 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $1,009 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$706 (about 1 hour ago)