Cost of living in Morogoro, Tanzania compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00213 TRY / TZS
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Morogoro (Tanzania) is 5% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,847TL (1,334,889 Shilling) in Morogoro.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €400 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €10 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €45 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chalcis costs €400 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kassel costs €8 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dortmund costs €390 (15 minutes ago)