Cost of living in Morelia, Mexico compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17511 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morelia (Mexico) is 13% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 3,254TL (Mex$ 18,582) in Morelia.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $10 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Naples costs €1.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $11 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Modesto, California costs $30 (25 minutes ago)