Cost of living in Moradabad, India compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06991 TRY / INR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moradabad (India) is 17% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,733TL (₨53,399) in Moradabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 799 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Tehran costs ﷼ 75,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 30 Dirham (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Stoke-on-Trent costs £359 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 16,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)