Cost of living in Moradabad, India compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07428 TRY / INR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moradabad (India) is 15% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,788TL (₨50,992) in Moradabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $4,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 239 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,400 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,101 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)