Cost of living in Montreal, Canada compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,203 prices entered by 434 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.641 TRY / CAD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 68% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,558TL (C$1,526) in Montreal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chiang Mai costs 19,700 ฿ (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Krasnodar costs руб 170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)