Cost of living comparison between Montreal, Canada and Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,633 prices entered by 345 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.311 TRY / CAD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 31% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,907TL (C$2,123) in Montreal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Trento costs €500 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 80,000 ₫ (15 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (32 minutes ago)