Cost of living in Montreal, Canada compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,930 prices entered by 376 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.828 TRY / CAD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 47% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,494TL (C$1,943) in Montreal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (about 1 hour ago)