Cost of living in Montreal, Canada compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,054 prices entered by 412 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.995 TRY / CAD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 42% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,271TL (C$1,092) in Montreal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ottawa costs C$3.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adelaide costs AU$0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,958 (about 1 hour ago)