Cost of living in Montreal, Canada compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,345 prices entered by 456 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.147 TRY / CAD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 97% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,519TL (C$1,331) in Montreal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €55 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,999 Ft (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $88 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $2.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Juan costs $1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €79 (30 minutes ago)