Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.654 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 85% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,245TL (€912) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €75 (3 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Zlín costs 100 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$22 (13 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in São Luís costs R$ 110 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 14 B/. (about 1 hour ago)