Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.127 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 66% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,487TL (€845) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeds costs £813 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 126 ден (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Yogyakarta costs Rp 100,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,970,060 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $14 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Baltimore, Maryland costs $0.70 (43 minutes ago)