Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.178 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 67% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,678TL (€880) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Chişinău costs 10,000 Leu (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacolod City costs Php32 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in The Hague costs €1.64 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)