Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,384 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12566 TRY / UYU
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 35% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,699TL ($U21,481) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 10,000 ден (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Spokane, Washington costs $505 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1,321 (28 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Saint Helier costs £30 (34 minutes ago)