Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,277 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16670 TRY / UYU
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 89% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,657TL ($U33,933) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥150 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Olongapo City costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 200 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 650 MT (about 2 hours ago)