Cost of living in Montes Claros, Brazil compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.050 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montes Claros (Brazil) is 5% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,191TL (R$ 2,087) in Montes Claros.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leeuwarden costs €5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €16 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨80 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Luxembourg costs €173 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Valencia costs €1.10 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £40 (30 minutes ago)