Cost of living in Montes Claros, Brazil compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.196 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montes Claros (Brazil) is about the same as in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,270TL (R$ 1,898) in Montes Claros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Niterói costs R$ 7 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prince George costs C$58 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $112 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$4,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)