Cost of living in Montes Claros, Brazil compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.271 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montes Claros (Brazil) is 5% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,241TL (R$ 2,551) in Montes Claros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 39 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manchester costs £1.26 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600,000 (about 1 hour ago)