Cost of living in Montes Claros, Brazil compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.235 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montes Claros (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,245TL (R$ 1,818) in Montes Claros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stavanger costs kr 14,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 20,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 500 Kč (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vadodara costs ₨80 (19 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Santiago de Cuba costs 70 CUC (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Turin costs €5.50 (40 minutes ago)