Cost of living in Monterrey, Mexico compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 577 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23378 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monterrey (Mexico) is 6% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,978TL (Mex$ 12,739) in Monterrey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucaramanga costs COL$1,826,110 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,225 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $19,851 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)