Cost of living in Montero, Bolivia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.49326 TRY / BOB
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montero (Bolivia) is 10% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,806TL ($b5,689) in Montero.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salzburg costs €189 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)