Cost of living in Montero, Bolivia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.525 TRY / BOB
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montero (Bolivia) is 14% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,160TL ($b4,117) in Montero.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 100₴ (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dundee costs £4.99 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Talcahuano costs CH$644 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $65,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 1,100 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €44 (29 minutes ago)