Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00133 TRY / COP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 11% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,449TL (COL$1,848,098) in Montería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,000TL (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 75 (25 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 600 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$1,750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)