Cost of living comparison between Montego Bay, Jamaica and Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02414 TRY / JMD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montego Bay (Jamaica) is 9% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,720TL (J$112,696) in Montego Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$76 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)