Cost of living in Montego Bay, Jamaica compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02962 TRY / JMD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montego Bay (Jamaica) is 16% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,333TL (J$146,274) in Montego Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $10 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €550 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Guayaquil costs $5.51 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Staunton, Virginia costs $10 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Barranquilla costs COL$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)