Cost of living in Montego Bay, Jamaica compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03074 TRY / JMD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montego Bay (Jamaica) is 53% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,681TL (J$119,742) in Montego Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hamadan costs ﷼ 500,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 130 (40 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Pyongyang costs 90,076 ₩ (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Reykjavik costs 30,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)