Cost of living in Montego Bay, Jamaica compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03029 TRY / JMD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montego Bay (Jamaica) is 48% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,264TL (J$107,754) in Montego Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Ayutthaya costs 100 ฿ (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €18 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €18 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Łódź costs 80 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 30 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (38 minutes ago)