Cost of living in Montego Bay, Jamaica compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03680 TRY / JMD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montego Bay (Jamaica) is 65% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,632TL (J$125,886) in Montego Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Marseille costs €1.25 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$800,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr17,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)