Cost of living in Montego Bay, Jamaica compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02780 TRY / JMD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montego Bay (Jamaica) is 12% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,652TL (J$131,351) in Montego Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 125,000 Ft (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Boise, Idaho costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 813 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 0.00 (about 3 hours ago)