Cost of living comparison between Mons, Belgium and Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.351 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mons (Belgium) is 100% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,260TL (€1,868) in Mons to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Durham, North Carolina costs $600 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,615 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £377 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reading, Berkshire costs £1.15 (about 1 hour ago)