Cost of living in Mons, Belgium compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.133 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mons (Belgium) is 101% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,231TL (€1,024) in Mons to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨30 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨20 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,870 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 70,000,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ottawa costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)