Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03341 TRY / LRD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 48% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,876TL (145,966 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petropolis costs R$ 22 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$90 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $13 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $200 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,300 (18 minutes ago)