Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03853 TRY / LRD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 85% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,263TL (110,641 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩2 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $110 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $4,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$800 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 50 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Reno, Nevada costs $14 (15 minutes ago)