Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03887 TRY / LRD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 85% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,557TL (142,951 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Ottawa costs C$1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €190 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Narbonne costs €1.35 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$22,363 (about 1 hour ago)