Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.580 TRY / TTD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 64% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,283TL (5,662 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tijuana costs Mex$ 78,976,400 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Queretaro costs Mex$ 23 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cartagena costs COL$1,749,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨450,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)