Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04084 TRY / KES
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 33% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,789TL (Shilling68,286) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (about 2 hours ago)