Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03472 TRY / KES
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 15% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,726TL (Shilling107,317) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Formosa costs ARS $9 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bauru costs R$ 1,199 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $12 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amarillo, Texas costs $742 (39 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Maastricht costs €6.00 (42 minutes ago)