Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05323 TRY / KES
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 41% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,385TL (Shilling82,386) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €21 (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Pedro Sula costs L 850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,525 (about 2 hours ago)