Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03803 TRY / KES
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 21% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,548TL (Shilling67,012) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Subotica costs 6,000 Дин. (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amman costs Dinar 0.900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $105 (about 2 hours ago)