Cost of living in Mokp'o, South Korea compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00315 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mokp'o (South Korea) is 65% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,142TL (₩1,631,200) in Mokp'o to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Liverpool costs £0.45 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.200 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 999 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩2,290 (about 2 hours ago)