Cost of living in Mokp'o, South Korea compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00321 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mokp'o (South Korea) is 65% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,365TL (₩1,670,547) in Mokp'o to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Recife costs R$ 1,200 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)