Cost of living in Mokp'o, South Korea compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00352 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mokp'o (South Korea) is 60% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,676TL (₩1,043,176) in Mokp'o to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thessaloniki costs €23 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Bucharest costs 4.00 lei (18 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Edinburgh costs £2.60 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punto Fijo costs Bs 400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $117 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.67 (about 2 hours ago)