Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1240%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00840 TRY / SOS
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 245% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,992TL (1,189,735 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 11 kr (39 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Washington D.C. costs $7 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 2 hours ago)