Cost of living in Mobile, Alabama, United States compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 191%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 293 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.359 TRY / USD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mobile, Alabama (United States) is 99% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,372TL ($1,002) in Mobile, Alabama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lanzhou costs 1,600元 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manchester costs £5.49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Guayaquil costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Nantes costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €400 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.00 zł (about 2 hours ago)