Cost of living in Moab, Utah, United States compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 222%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.359 TRY / USD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moab, Utah (United States) is 189% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,085TL ($1,509) in Moab, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €79 (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Quito costs $100 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $908 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)