Cost of living in Moab, Utah, United States compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 137%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.676 TRY / USD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moab, Utah (United States) is 74% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,861TL ($1,040) in Moab, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 30,000 Gs (6 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)