Cost of living in Moab, Utah, United States compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 161%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.819 TRY / USD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moab, Utah (United States) is 81% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,419TL ($1,124) in Moab, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 50TL (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 180 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$235,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Porto Velho costs R$ 7 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)