Cost of living in Moab, Utah, United States compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.606 TRY / USD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moab, Utah (United States) is 42% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,562TL ($988) in Moab, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 25,000 ฿ (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Innsbruck costs €60 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,300 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)