Cost of living in Mississauga, Canada vs Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 392 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.020 TRY / CAD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mississauga (Canada) is 123% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,233TL (C$1,550) in Mississauga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $90 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$780 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,200 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Boise, Idaho costs $36 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨6.00 (about 2 hours ago)