Cost of living in Mississauga, Canada compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 426 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.910 TRY / CAD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mississauga (Canada) is 181% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,702TL (C$1,773) in Mississauga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 6,000 Kyat (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 1,120₴ (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 80 ₪ (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)