Cost of living in Mississauga, Canada compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 438 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.577 TRY / CAD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mississauga (Canada) is 116% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,485TL (C$1,813) in Mississauga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 1,400 NT$ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 300,000 ₫ (40 minutes ago)