Cost of living comparison between Misratah, Libya and Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.457 TRY / LYD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 11% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,472TL (1,413 Dinar) in Misratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jerusalem costs 50 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Barrie costs C$86 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)