Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.449 TRY / LYD *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 24% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,830TL (1,111 Dinar) in Misratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Asunción costs 3,000 Gs (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kraków costs 0.19 zł (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Warsaw costs 0.19 zł (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 25 Kč (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Douala costs 500,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Hong Kong costs HK$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)