Cost of living comparison between Misratah, Libya and Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.196 TRY / LYD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 4% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,263TL (1,486 Dinar) in Misratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,005 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$65,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Christchurch costs NZ$10 (about 2 hours ago)