Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03998 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 37% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,121TL (₨103,081) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Buffalo, New York costs $1.05 (less than a minute ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Belgrade costs 12,000 Дин. (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.75 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Istanbul costs 17TL (about 2 hours ago)