Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03741 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 48% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,882TL (₨130,526) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 39 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manchester costs £1.26 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600,000 (about 1 hour ago)