Cost of living in Minya, Egypt compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19701 TRY / EGP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Minya (Egypt) is about the same as in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,966TL (E£ 15,056) in Minya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 55,000,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £4,085 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Iasi costs 1,700 lei (about 1 hour ago)