Cost of living in Minsk, Belarus compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 355 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00018 TRY / BYR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Minsk (Belarus) is 20% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,491TL (13,729,170 p.) in Minsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)