Cost of living in Minsk, Belarus compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 454 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.967 TRY / BYN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Minsk (Belarus) is 29% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,995TL (1,347 BYN) in Minsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $8 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$10 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Carlos costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)