Cost of living in Minsk, Belarus compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00018 TRY / BYR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Minsk (Belarus) is 20% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,836TL (10,410,358 p.) in Minsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $140 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €14 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miri costs RM120 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Juan costs $350 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨50 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $757 (about 1 hour ago)