Cost of living in Mildura, Australia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.034 TRY / AUD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mildura (Australia) is 42% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,268TL (AU$1,077) in Mildura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,236 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mykolayiv costs 18₴ (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)