Cost of living in Mildura, Australia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.845 TRY / AUD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mildura (Australia) is 48% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,637TL (AU$1,630) in Mildura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 14,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.75TL (about 1 hour ago)