Cost of living in Milan, Italy compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,440 prices entered by 247 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.009 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Milan (Italy) is 90% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,369TL (€872) in Milan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$238 (about 1 hour ago)