Cost of living in Miami, Florida, United States compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 801 prices entered by 171 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.811 TRY / USD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miami, Florida (United States) is 157% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,016TL ($2,103) in Miami, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (26 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.96 Lari (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 150 (35 minutes ago)