Cost of living comparison between Mexico City, Mexico and Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,930 prices entered by 344 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.16515 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mexico City (Mexico) is 10% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 3,360TL (Mex$ 20,346) in Mexico City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 0.500 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)