Cost of living in Mersin, Turkey compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017.
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mersin (Turkey) is 7% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,907TL in Mersin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $3,100 (about 1 hour ago)