Cost of living in Mendoza, Argentina compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21121 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mendoza (Argentina) is 4% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,497TL (ARS $11,821) in Mendoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Orlando, Florida costs $22 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abbotsford costs C$1.26 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Miri costs RM860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Agra costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Morelia costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)