Cost of living comparison between Mendoza, Argentina and Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22044 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mendoza (Argentina) is 30% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,246TL (ARS $14,726) in Mendoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €300,000 (about 1 hour ago)