Cost of living in Memphis, Tennessee, United States compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 178%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.294 TRY / USD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Memphis, Tennessee (United States) is 134% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,490TL ($1,190) in Memphis, Tennessee to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Odense costs kr0.67 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨300 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vladivostok costs руб 30,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucknow costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €62 (about 2 hours ago)