Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12442 TRY / UYU
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 11% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,050TL ($U16,480) in Melo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cordova costs €1.30 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 4,900 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨45,743 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 799 (37 minutes ago)