Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14279 TRY / UYU
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is about the same as in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,981TL ($U13,874) in Melo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dresden costs €1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mombasa costs Shilling450 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 2,500 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,935 (about 3 hours ago)