Cost of living in Melitopol, Ukraine compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13403 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melitopol (Ukraine) is 13% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,722TL (20,305₴) in Melitopol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £8 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)