Cost of living in Melitopol, Ukraine compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14959 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melitopol (Ukraine) is 5% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,994TL (13,328₴) in Melitopol.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $1,800 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €480 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $254 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $2.19 (29 minutes ago)