Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.904 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 26% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,106TL (€1,052) in Melilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Valencia costs €37 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $6.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $89 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.10 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (about 1 hour ago)